We Value Your Support
It’s your money that keeps us going and enables us to start more kids on the right path. So we want you to know how your valuable donations are being used. Every local Big Brothers Big Sisters agency is an independent 501 (C)(3) nonprofit organization with its own audited financial statement.
A Good Investment
Every dollar you contribute is put to good use:
- Recruiting new Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Covering the costs of background checks that ensure the safety of our Littles
- Providing trained professionals who facilitate and support healthy matches
- Enabling ongoing supervision and relationship support for every Big, Little and Little’s family
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich the opportunities for children
81 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to our mentoring programs. You can also feel good knowing that Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas has received the highest possible rating (4 stars) on Charity Navigator, an organization that provides unbiased evaluations on the effectiveness of charities.
For more information about our finances, please contact Dorothy Cathey, email@example.com, (704) 910-1301 ext. 1000.