Young Professionals Leadership Council BBBS of Central Carolinas
The Young Professionals Leadership Council of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas (“YPLC”) is a group of young professionals in the greater Charlotte area served by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas (“BBBSCC”) looking to help create a better future for our children. YPLC members are young professionals, age 40 or younger who are dedicated to developing awareness of and interest in BBBSCC. The YPLC works to allow BBBCC to extend its outreach within the community through promotion and events.
- Build Awareness
- Get others involved
- Minimum $60 contribution to the agency annually
- $50 annual dues
- Assist with planning and coordinating one fundraising event per calendar year
- Be a Big Brother or Big Sister
- Serve minimally on one YPLC Committee
- Promote BBBCC to colleagues, family and friends
- Work closely with Big Brothers Big Sisters staff
- Volunteer at Events/Participate in speaking engagements
How to get involved
- If you are interested in joining a committee or just learning more about YPLC, please contact Committee Chair – Terry Brown at email@example.com.
A Big Night Out: Masquerade
A Fall Evening Event Benefiting Big Brother Big Sisters
Join the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Central Carolinas Young Professionals Leadership Council for a mysterious evening of food, dancing and fun at the Inaugural “A Big Night Out”. Ticket price includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction and drinks. This is an event you won’t want to miss. November 17, 2018 at 8:00pm at 8.2.0 at the AvidXchange Music Factory.