The Young Professionals Leadership Council of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas (“YPLC”) is a group of young professionals in the greater Charlotte area served by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas (“BBBSCC”) looking to help create a better future for our children. YPLC members are young professionals, age 40 or younger who are dedicated to developing an awareness of and interest in BBBSCC. The YPLC works to allow BBBSCC to extend its outreach within the community through promotion and events.
- Build Awareness
- Get others involved
- Serve minimally on one YPLC Committee
- Promote BBBSCC to colleagues, family, and friends
- Work closely BBBSCC staff
- Volunteer at Events/Participate in speaking engagement
- Minimum $60 contribution to the agency annually
- $50 annual dues
- Assist with planning and coordinating one fundraising event per calendar year
We welcome professionals of all genders, races, and perspectives from the public, private, and nonprofit sectors into the YPLC.
For questions, please reach out to Rhonda Bishara at email@example.com.